Saturday, April 2, 2011

Prayers please

Keep my family in your prayers, please. I don't know if anyone reads this blog, but we desperately need your prayers. There are some major health issues, some relationship issues, some salvation issues.... a lot of struggles.  Elohim, great God of all, He's the only one who can heal the body, the heart, the soul, the mind, the family..... and I feel pulled every which way.  My emotions betray me, my flesh works against me, and I need Him more than ever.


2 comments:

  1. you are in my prayers. be well.
    May His Blessings and Favor be on you and yours.
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do read your blog. And I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. A favorite saying that someone passed on to me: If God has brought you to it, He will bring you through it.

    ReplyDelete