Monday, May 9, 2011

Bible Study: One True God



My husband and I have been going through Paul Washer's Bible Study Guide, The Truth About Man (a free e-book-  the link is posted in a entry under the category of Free Resources.)

We aren't even halfway through it, and we have both learned so much.  I definitely recommend it. It allows the Scripture (text) to speak for itself.  I think going through this bible study has also helped me learn how to really study the bible.

I'm eager to dig into his other (free) e-book, One True God

Click here to begin downloading the PDF.

I believe it is so important for us to study God's Word in order to understand who God is... and it's important that we understand who God is!  This is just the study to assist you in gaining a clearer understanding of the One True God.

No comments:

Post a Comment